We at Lorinser North America value your satisfaction. We back up every sale with our Satisfaction Guarantee: If you're not fully satisfied with our products or service, we'll refund the purchase price*. Please follow the instructions below carefully to ensure your return is accepted and processed promptly:
1. Returned item(s) must be in original condition, in original packaging, unused, uninstalled, unmarked and re-saleable, with all documentation and packaging intact to be eligible for refund or credit. Electrical Components, Software or Software Devices, Special Order or Custom Built Items are not accepted for return.*
2. Call Lorinser North America right away for a Return Authorization Number (RA#), with invoice in hand. We will refuse all unauthorized returns. If possible, speak with the person who took your original order. A return authorization number will be provided for eligible returns.*
3. Include a copy of the original invoice in the box, including the completed return form included with the shipment. Write the RA# on the return form, and on the shipping label. Include the name of the person who provided the RA# unless instructed to do so, or return processing may be unnecessarily delayed.*
4. Lorinser North America must receive returned items within 7 calendar days of your original receipt of the product to be eligible for a full refund. Items received between 8 and 20 days from date of receipt, or received without a copy of an Invoice, Return form and RA# are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee, and are eligible for store credit only. Returned items are subject to inspection prior to issuance of refund or credit. Credits or exchanges cannot be issued for used or incomplete returns. Items determined as ineligible for credit can be shipped back to the customer upon request, at customers expense. Unclaimed ineligible return items will be disposed of after 30 days.*
5. Custom Wheel Policy
We inspect each wheel prior to shipment. If upon receipt you find that a wheel has been damaged in shipping please notify the carrier of the damage upon receipt. Please keep all shipping materials and notify us by phone or email right away. We will assist you with the claim and getting your problem resolved as quickly as possible.
Do not ship anything back until you contact us for assistance. Failure to do so may result in us not being able to assist you with the claim and replacement product.
Please note! Once a tire has been mounted on a wheel it is considered used. It then cannot be returned and all sales become final. Be sure to check the wheels carefully for fitment, finish and overall appearance prior to installing. If there is any issue at all please call us before mounting the wheels for assistance.
Some wheel are a special order product or have a special finish that is made to order. Wheel packages are wheels, tires and sensors that are mounted and balanced at our facility. Special order wheels, custom finish wheels and wheel packages are no eligible for a refund. All sales on these items are final, so please contact us with any questions prior to ordering.
6. Send your package pre-paid, insured and traceable to:
Lorinser North America
Attn: Returns Department
22108 State Highway 71 W
Spicewood, TX 78669
Please package your return merchandise carefully. Credit will not be given for returned merchandise damage incurred in transit. No UPS Call Tags will be issued. With the exception of returns caused by our error, shipping costs for returned items are the buyer's sole responsibility. We do not accept returns shipped to us "COD Freight", nor do we pay outgoing freight charges. Please allow up to 3 weeks for your return to be processed and credit applied or refund issued. Credit may take up to 2 billing cycles to appear on your Credit Card statement. Refused shipments returned to Lorinser North America do not automatically qualify for credit.